I am excited to tell you about the DYMO Label Writer for Product Review Friday. It is the type of product that looks good on a desk in the office and is compact so it is convenient to use but does not get in the way. It actually helps to control clutter.
8 reasons I really like this machine and recommend it are:
- It saves money because it does not use ink or toner. I just hate running out of ink don’t you? With this printer that will never be a problem.
- The instruction booklet that came with it was actually written so I could understand it. That may sound funny but so many instruction books make me want to tear my hair out they are so poorly written.
- It can be installed as an Add-in for QuickBooks. (This is in the US only).
- I have my favorite addresses in my address book and these contacts automatically insert on my label.
- It prints postage using DYMO Stamps software. This one of the features I like best.
- It saves me time as I use two kinds of shipping labels and I don’t have to switch between the two. The DYMO 450 Twin Turbo has two sizes ready when I need them.
- The large label format makes it ultra easy to label large items in the office. Office supplies such as printers, and computers.
- Many people don’t like to wear name tags, but with this little machine you can have name tags ready prior to a meeting but anyone who comes that wasn’t expected—you can print them out a name tag as the last moment.
This is a great little machine to clear clutter, same money and save time. For a business office or home office I highly recommend the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo. I was thrilled when I was asked to try the DYMO label writer. (My compensation for getting to use and blog on this fabulous machine is that I get to keep it).